Let's look at the domestic market again. In terms of car ownership in my country, in 2017, my country's car ownership exceeded 200 million. According to the forecast, my country's automotive aftermarket will maintain a growth rate of 10%-15% from 2018 to 2023. It is estimated that by 2023, the size of the automotive aftermarket will reach about 1.87 trillion yuan.
Due to the main factors such as domestic population density, supply chain, and professionalism of technician accessories, the automotive aftermarket in China is completely dominated by 4S stores; the market is biased towards the demand side, and sms marketing service supply-side reform is urgently needed; Continued profitability, occupying 70% of the market share. The other 30% share is as high as 70% of the 4S stores of non-top 100 auto groups, and they are almost at a loss.
These small and medium-sized 4S stores are weak in terms of talent, management, financing capabilities, and purchasing bargaining power; Each 4S shop can repair at least 100 vehicles per day; the number of vehicles that can be repaired in the whole country in a day is about 3 million vehicles; and the other 570,000 fast repair shops can also have at least 2-3 million vehicles.